The Family Portrait Awards
Register your interest here and you will be given the opportunity to enter The Family Portrait Awards
The Family Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to C-R-Y at time of booking via cash deposited in the C-R-Y Trust Colllection tin in our studio.
- Minimum £10 donation per family.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Family Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Family Portrait Session must include at least two generations of the family and the image for the competition must be of the family group.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- As your local approved and recommended ‘Family Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional family portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
- Your family portrait experience includes a one hour photography session with a seperate personalised viewing appointment.
- Book today by calling 01638 721606 or complete the registration form